Patch - March 10th
Hi! It's been a bit, but an update's here!
Version ID: 277
- Languages! The game now supports 13 languages, with more coming later. Note that the translations only affect the UI and menus; the graphics are English-only. We tried hard to look into localizing it all but it would've been too massive of an undertaking.
(Please report any issues with the translations, be it on Steam or in-game!)
- You can now see the version ID in the bottom-left corner of the main menu! Relatedly, I moved away from the two-letter version naming scheme because it could've been confusing.
- You can now disable gamepad detection entirely in the settings -> control settings menu. This is because some players had the game detect non-gamepad devices and such and because certain gamepads' input was erroneously interpreted.
- The level selector turned invisible at odd points when beating a level
- In certain languages the post-victory "congratulations" -text had the letters too close to each other
- The displayed a mysterious error in certain cases when watching the intro cinematic
- Fixed a bug that caused the language menu to break on gamepads after changing language
- Fixed a bug where watching the intro cinematic broke save data
- Tunnel (located in Volcanic cavern; the level didn't utilize the intended mechanic)
- Platformer (found in Rocket Trip; the old level was very fiddly)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
In the newest version, the file 'gamecontrollerdb.txt' is only 15 bytes long and contains the text '404: Not Found'... a bug?
Looks like it! Thanks for the report, looking at the problem