So, the final bug fix in this post says "Fixed an issue with showing the author's name when editing a levelpack," but I can't seem to find a way to edit a levelpack in the first place. Can you help? Thanks!
This will most probably be the final update to this beta editor before the launch of the actual editor update!
- Fixed more parsing bugs - these could be unstable so look out and report bugs
- You're no longer prevented from naming an object something that exists in the full list of objects; instead the game will try to handle duplicate names by adding numbers to the end of them
- If you change the name of an object, the name of its word will also change accordingly
- The object type string wasn't updating properly in the editor
- Fixed a bug where the author's name could disappear from the pause menu when playing a downloaded level
- Added Donut
- Fixed an issue where the Glitter background effect could bug out
- Fixed (maybe?) an issue where dragging objects in the Object Palette could bug out
- Added Reverse
- Fixed a bug with dragging an object and switching layer while doing so
- Optimized Revert
- Revert doesn't prevent transformations for objects that can't be reverted
- Fixed a small bug with cutting objects
- Fixed a small bug with switching between tools
- Fixed Not being parsed buggily in certain cases
- Tried to fix Revert affecting objects that can't be reverted anymore
- Fixed a parsing bug related to starting a sentence with And
- Fixed a rare issue related to browsing menus after ending stuff
- Fixed tutorial texts in the Japanese translation going over the edges
- Fixed hotkey list going over the edges
- Fixed a case where an object could be named into an empty string
- Added Beside (right) and Beside (left), horizontal variants of Above & Below!
- Added a new song, Jamming!
- Certain object-destroying qualities should work more predictably with Has now when stacking multiple objects
- There's now a placeholder icon for levels where the game fails to generate a preview image
- Fixed an issue with object z-layer settings
- Fixed multiple issues with text input allowing invalid symbols
- Reverse & Locked now work for Select
- Fixed Locked for Empty
- Fixed a bug with editor undo causing overlapping objects
- Fixed a visual bug with the quickbar
- Fixed music fade issues when continuing earlier game
- Fixed a sound issue when leaving to the main menu during ending sequence
- Added Frog
- Added Trumpet
- Fixed(?) a visual bug related to the quickbar
- Fixed hotkeys menu in the Japanese version
- Added Cat, Sword, Car, Bed, Clock, Vase, Bottle, Pizza, Turtle, Pawn & Knight!
- Fixed a bug where having tons of Mimic rules could pretty much freeze the game
- Fixed an issue with showing the author's name when editing a levelpack
Get Baba Is You level editor beta
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.